You are here: Home catalog chambers-and-dryers temperature-chambers
Precision Temperature Chambers
30-year Experience in Building High Quality Temperature Chambers
Best Price in the Market
Top Service and Support
World Class Temperature Chambers
Our Kambic temperature chambers are top class products with highly praised metrological performance and intuitive yet flexible operation.
Whether you use the chambers as an incubator or heating cabinet, to sterilize or dry, for the removal of moisture or for the reduction of mechanical stresses by annealing - we can offer you a solution.
Select from 20 different models with chamber volumes between 55 and 1,300 liters, covering temperature ranges from -75°C to +600°C.
- Using an intelligent PID control, this innovative system provides extremely uniform and stable temperature distribution across the entire chamber, covering the entire working range.
- Fan-forced air circulation
- The units are operated via an innovative and user friendly console with an LCD, and offer configurable functions (10 individual programs, each with 10 steps, cycling, variable heating/cooling ramp profiles etc...)
- Visual and audible alarms in the event of a failure
- Dual protection system against uncontrolled over-temperature events
- Heating elements turn off automatically if measured temperature exceeds the set threshold by 5°C
- Mechanical over-temperature protection if temperature exceeds maximum allowed values
- Interior chamber manufactured from 1.4301 (SAE S30400) stainless steel
- Exterior panels made from powder-coated aluminized sheet, light grey (RAL7035)
- Two stainless steel shelves
- Software for chamber calibration via end user (password protected)