You are here: Home catalog data logger geoprecision
GeoPrecision - Radio Temperature Data Logger for Outdoor Use
Precision Radio Data Loggers for Temperature Measurement
Robust for Long-term Outdoor Measurements
Ideal for Scientific Applications
Do you need to record temperatures outdoors in harsh environmental conditions? Then our radio data loggers made by "GeoPrecision" are ideal for you!
As the name "GeoPrecision" already suggests, these radio data loggers have been developed specifically for the recording of temperature data in geology, environmental engineering and many others. Whether you research climatic conditions, explore caves, monitor in deserts, alpine and arctic environments (glaciology) or are involved in permafrost studies and Soil Science (Pedology, Agrology) - the GeoPrecision data logger series is the obvious choice when it comes to recording temperature data securely and reliably, even under extremely adverse conditions, outdoors and for many years..
- Rugged, waterproof housing (IP69) made of plastic (standard) or stainless steel
- Compact size (Ø20 x 140mm)
- High storage capacity for up to 400,000 (!) measurements
- High data security using non-volatile flash memory
- Up to 10 years (!) battery life
- Variable sampling frequency from 2 seconds to 12 hours
- Easy to use, free software for data analysis
Typical applications and industries
Data loggers from our GeoPrecision series can be found in almost every sector where robust and reliable data loggers with long recording periods are required.
Due to their inherent tolerance to environmental influences, an encapsulated construction and their waterproof housing (IP69) they are very often used in outdoor applications.