You are here: Home catalog data logger msr
Multi-functional Data Loggers for all Physical Parameters
The Miniature Giants
Acceleration, Orientation, Shock, Oscillation, Vibration
Memory for up to 1 Billion Samples
Small with Big potential
The MSR data loggers are miniaturized, universal data loggers for measuring and storing different physical parameters. The MSR logger series opens up unimaginable possibilities in measurement engineering, creating the perfect union of high-tech and user friendliness. It encompasses groundbreaking and multi functional data loggers used for the most diverse applications. Deploy the MSR series of data loggers as temperature loggers, humidity loggers, pressure loggers, light loggers or to record any other parameter.
Not only can MSR data loggers measure temperature, humidity, pressure and light, they are particularly optimized for recording of acceleration events and processes, such as shock monitoring, vibration recording, motion studies, tremor analysis, oscillation monitoring, human vibration, yaw rate and many more.
Defining and monitoring these parameters is often essential and provides valuable information about events and processes in product development, manufacturing and quality assurance whilst also enabling performance enhancement and motion studies or providing hard evidence in case of liability claims.
Data logger with wireless sensors
Permanently record temperature, humidity and pressure values using miniature transmitter modules over long periods of time, at operating temperatures from -20 °C to +125 °C, even in inaccessible locations.
Typical Applications for MSR Data Loggers
- Transport monitoring
Vibration monitoring of critical goods, providing the ability to prove improper handling (falls, severe put-down, undesired tilting, bumps and more)
- Retention time monitoring during use or transport
How long were your goods held up at customs, in the container terminal, warehouse or at the distributor.
- Packaging optimization
Knowledge gained during shock measurements helps design and dimension packaging materials of all kind
- Performance enhancements and quality assurance
Oscillation and vibration measurements deliver valuable data for reduction of wear and tear on machinery, dimensioning of bearings and dampers, noise emission reduction on motor, detection of imbalances and many others
- Human vibration
Motion studies on humans (total body vibrations, hand-arm vibrations) as well as determining forces external to the human organism are essential for finding medical conditions, tracking rehabilitation measures or optimizing human-operated tools.
- Crash Tests
Acceleration analysis on vehicles and safety systems help eliminate any weak points
- Anti-theft monitoring
In addition to logging vibrations the MSR data logger can also record events such as opening a container via the in-built light sensor.
- Please find more applications here
- The Miniature Giant (thumb sized, weighing as little as 16g)
- Up to 5 different parameters can be selected: temperature, humidity, pressure, light, acceleration/orientation
- Every measurement parameter imaginable can be recorded up to 1,000 times a second with the ability to connect your own sensors and transducers
- User friendly data analysis software, available for free.
- Internal memory for up to 2,000,000 samples, expandable to 1 billion (!) via microSD-Card.
- Up to 3,200 (!) samples per second for monitoring of fast elapsing events, such as shock and oscillations
- Datalogger with USB port for PC connection
- Re-chargeable Lithium-Polymer battery
- Robust construction, waterproof versions are available
Other topics that may interest you: