You are here: Home catalog monitoring-datalogger veriteq
Data Logger and Continuous Monitoring System "Vaisala"
Fail-safe Monitoring and Alarming
Validation & Mapping
Temperature, Humidity and Many Other Parameters
Central, fail-safe monitoring system of the highest quality
Do you work in the pharmaceutical industry, bio-technology or other critical areas where compliance with predefined parameters is extremely important?
Watch the video to learn about the fail-safe, GMP compliant and highly precise 24/7 Continuous Monitoring System (CMS) by Vaisala.
Find out why the world’s largest pharmaceutical producers and manufacturers of bio-technology and medical equipment rely upon this system for monitoring temperature, humidity and other critical parameters.
- Fail Safe
Maximum data security through independent, redundant data storage, 10-year battery life and automatic data recovery in the event of data loss
- GxP / FDA compliant
The system is certified according to international standards. Ideal for regulated areas where high-end products and processes need to be monitored.
Comprehensive IQ/OQ documentation is also available
- Flexible Alarm generation - 24/7, worldwide, to any recipient
Remote and on-site alarms - Informs via SMS, telephone, pager, PC, both acoustically and visually when defined thresholds have been exceeded
- Comprehensive reports - simple, automatic, customized
Generate custom reports and send them by e-mail on demand or automatically according to schedule
- Highest precision and long term stability
The Vaisala continuous monitoring system is based on high-quality, independent data loggers, which are highly precise, long-term stable and calibrated according to ISO 17025
- Validation/Qualification and continuous monitoring in a single system
Use the validated data loggers for your mapping studies and integrate the same loggers into your monitoring system afterwards
- Easy to install
Even large systems can be integrated within a few hours into your facility. You decide whether this is done wirelessly or using the company's Ethernet infrastructure
Typical applications for the viewLinc monitoring system:
- Storage areas and buildings
- Blood banks, tissue banks and organ banks
- Refrigerators and freezers, cool rooms and cold rooms
- Clean rooms
- Stability chambers and incubators
- Calibration laboratories
- Medical research
- Critical production areas
Other topics that may interest you:
- Warehouse monitoring Medical/Surgical Supply Distributor Improves Efficiency and Compliance
- How to Avoid (and Respond to) FDA 483s for Temperature, Humidity and other Controlled Environments
- Validation/Mapping a Chamber