HOBO MicroRX Water Level Station
The new cellular, web-enabled HOBO® MicroRX station is partnered with Onset’s own water level sensor to deliver water level and flow monitoring data to the powerful cloud-based HOBOlink® software. Spend more time focusing on results, and less time on configuration and data access.
Remote Monitoring of Water Level and Water Flow
The HOBO MicroRX Water Level Station is a web-based monitoring solution for precipitation, flooding, irrigation, hydrology and environmental research applications.
Intelligent water flow and precipitation calculations are performed directly at the station and can trigger instant alerts on critical water level conditions. In combination with the non-vented water level sensor, the compact and durable station allows deployment in harsh operating conditions and offers reliable monitoring. Battery supply (or an optional integrated solar panel) combined with a wide range of plug-and-play sensor technology supports flexible environmental monitoring.
- Eliminate complicated manual calculations with pre-programmed water flow formulas
- Act quickly in response to alarms triggered at the time of measurement for water flow and accumulated rainfall
- Reduce maintenance visits using the non-vented water level sensor
- Deploy the tough, compact station in harsh conditions
- Monitor multiple environmental parameters with the flexibility of Onset’s suite of smart sensors
Web-based Data Processing
View and manage your water level measurements, configure alarms, create custom dashboards, and view your data on any device with an internet connection through Onset’s cloud-based HOBOlink software.
The water level station is web-enabled and requires a SIM card for communication with the cloud software HOBOlink. You can choose between having your own SIM card or one of Onset’s low-cost data plans. Contact us for dedicated HOBO data plans.
- Pre-programmed water flow calculations
- Remote alarming for flow and precipitation in real-time
- Intuitive and extensive browser software
Measurements and Sensors - Hobo MicroRX
Applications for Water Level Station - Hobo MicroRX
Accurate records of precipitation for industry, urban planning, agriculture and research.
The water station provides an alert system for potential flooding situations from storm events and high water levels.
Water consumption data and long-term records for conservation, water rights issues and agriculture.
Monitoring surface water systems and aquifers for water quality and environmental studies.
The HOBO MicroRX Station is a flexible remote monitoring station with modular configuration. You can use the station independently, even without a water level sensor, for example, as a scientific weather station in research, agriculture and industry. We offer the HOBO RX3000 Remote Monitoring Station for more demanding applications such as processing of analogue signals and a larger number of measurement parameters.
Features and Technical Specifications - Hobo MicroRX
Using customizable data plans and a choice of sensors for 9 supported parameters, the MicroRX Station offers great flexibility for your work in the field. The standard version includes an integrated barometric sensor and an Onset water level sensor with customizable range and cable length.For a complete set of product specifications and available sensors, please read our datasheet.
- Non-vented ceramic water level sensor with a choice of four ranges
- Interchangeable, Kevlar-reinforced water level sensor cables
- Integrated barometric pressure sensor
- Compact IP66/NEMA 4X enclosure
- Built-in Display confirms proper setup and operation
- Replaceable AA lithium batteries
- Inputs for five plug-and-play smart sensors
- Up to 10-minute connection rates via 4G cellular data plans
- Cloud-based monitoring and data access through HOBOlink
- Two power options:
Integrated 1.7 W solar panel with a rechargeable battery pack or
5 W and 15 W external solar panels (RX2104 only)
|Operating Range||RX2103: -40 °C to 60 °C
RX2104: -20 °C to 60 °C
|Smart Sensor Connectors||5|
|Smart Sensor Network Cable Length||100 m (328 ft) maximum|
|Logging Rate||1 minute to 18 hours|
|Alarm Notification Latency||Logging interval plus 2–4 minutes, typical|
|Power Source||Solar panel, batteries or external power supply (24 V)|
|Memory||16 MB, 1 million measurements, continuous recording|
|Wireless connection||GSM, UMTS, 4G LTE|
|Display||LCD for on-site system verification and configuration|
|Other features and sensors||HOBO RX2100-WL Datasheet|
Documentation HOBO RX2100-WL
Other topics that may interest you: