Weatherproof Data Loggers for Outdoor Use
For more than two decades, our HOBO weatherproof data loggers have set the standard for reliable and accurate data logging outdoors. From agricultural research to ecology studies, our weatherproof data loggers offer unparalleled ease-of-use and deliver exceptional reliability – even in the harshest outdoor environments.
The operation is a breeze - configure and manage your data directly from your phone or tablet!
HOBO MX2300 data loggers provide a range of up to 30 m, enabling easy downloading of data from loggers in hard-to-reach locations. An accuracy of 0.2 °C ensures reliable and correct data at all times.
- Compact, weatherproof housing with mounting bracket
- Models with internal and external sensors available
- Wireless configuration and download via Bluetooth
- Easily forward data to your mobile device
- Compatible with the MX Gateway for web-based real-time monitoring
Models and Measurement Ranges
|MX2301||Temperature/Humidity Logger (-40 °C to +70 °C)|
|MX2302||with 1 external Temperature/Humidity sensor (-40 °C to +70 °C)|
|MX2303||with 2 external Temperature sensors (-40 °C to +100 °C)|
|MX2304||with 1 external Temperature sensor (-40 °C to +100 °C)|
|MX2305||Temperature Logger (-40 °C to +70 °C)|
|Measurement range humidity sensor||0 to 100 %RH at -40 °C to 70 °C; at ambient conditions below -20 °C or over 95 %RH, the RH sensor can register a maximum deviation of up to 1%.|
Documentation and videos
For location-independent access via a browser, we offer you the HOBO MX Gateway.
- Weatherproof housing for use in outdoor or condensing environments
- High accuracy and reliability
- Replaceable relative humidity sensor provides fast response and superior recovery from condensing conditions
- Small-diameter external sensor versions for measurements in tight spaces
- Optic USB interface for fast and reliable download
|U23-001||Temperature & Relative Humidity|
|U23-002||Temperature & Relative Humidity with external probe|
|U23-003||Temperature with two external probes|
|U23-004||Temperature with external probe|
|Monitoring Parameters||Temperature & Humidity|
|Measurement Range||-40 °C to +70 °C, 0 to 100 %RH|
|Environment||Indoors and outdoors|
|Battery life:||3 years with typical use
user-replaceable ½ AA lithium battery
- HOBOware Software (click here for your free software download)
- Optic USB Base station (for HOBO loggers with optic USB interface such as Pendant®, U22, and TidbiT)
- Communication device (PC, laptop)
The Universal Optic USB Base Station and couplers are used to offload data from any HOBO® data logger with an Optic USB interface. The splash-resistant Optic USB Base Station connects to your computer via USB, while connecting to the data logger via an appropriate coupler. The base station is compatible with the HOBO UA, U20, U22, U23, UTBI, U24 & U26 series.
The HOBO Waterproof Shuttle provides convenient readout and relaunching of underwater and outdoor HOBO data loggers with an Optic USB interface, and is waterproof to 20m. The HOBO Waterproof Shuttle can also be used as a base station.
Note 1: Couplers are included for compatibility with our U-series loggers with optical communication, including the UA Pendants, U20 water level, U22 Water Temp Pro, UTBI TidbiT, U23 Pro Temp/RH, U24 Conductivity and U26 DO data loggers.
Note 2: HOBOware Pro is required when using the U-DTW-1 Waterproof shuttle.