Multi-Use Logger with 30 Day Display
The LogTag® TRID30-7 temperature recorder features a display together with data logging function storing up to 7770 temperature readings and a separate rolling 30 day statistical max/min reading and duration memory which can be reviewed on the display.
Temperature measurement where recorded data needs to be accessed without a PC.
Suitable for applications requiring a visual display of current temperature and history such as coolrooms, refrigerators etc but also can be used in transit applications where a direct readout of the statisitical data is required without use of a computer or readout device.
The display arrangement is designed to provide ‘at a glance’ if temperature violations have occurred for both the current reading and up to the last 30days. The visual display of current temperature and previous alarms is an important feature in “static” applications such as cool rooms and refrigerators.
Details of any excursions can be checked directly by inspecting the statistics history on the recorder’s display or in more detail by downloading the logged data. If a reading outside the pre-set “Alarm” limits is recorded at any time, a “day alarm indicator” appears on the display.
Logged data can be downloaded via a standard LogTag® Interface to the companion software LogTag® Analyzer which provides facilities for displaying data in chart, table or statistical formats and allows electronic archiving, export or transmission of the data in support of sophisticated data management systems.
The recorder incorporates an external temperature sensor uniquely arranged in a recess in the case.
This arrangement protects the sensor from physical damage while retaining the faster response time normally associated with remote sensors.
Please note: An interface is required for configuration and reporting
- Data logging Records time and temperature data for later download
- State Indicators Display shows current state (READY,STARTING,RECORDING, PAUSED or STOPPED)
- ALARM indicator Appears on the display to show an alarm trigger has occurred.
- Day alarm summary Displays in calendar-like format alarm triggers for up to the last 30days
- Current time & temperature Shows the current time and temperature when not in review mode
- Review button Allows review of current day and up to 29 previous days of statistical data and also adds an ‘inspection mark’ into the recordings log during recording.
- Start/Clear/Stop button Push button recording start, alarm clear and recording stop
(all configurable options)
- Flexible start options Push button recording start with optional delayed start (up to 18 hours) or specific time & date start
- Flexible recording options Either record for a fixed time or record continuously with ‘wrap around logging’
- Rapid Download! Takes only seconds to download recordings.
- Thin flat case Fits easily into packaging and thin enough to be easily mailed “letter rate”
- Real time clock Records time & temperature simultaneously
- 7770 recordings capacity Enough memory for 53 days @ 10min logging or 80 days @ 15min log
|Part Order Code||TRID30-7R : (replaceable battery CR2032)
TRID30-7F : (fixed battery)
|Rated Operating Temperature range||-30 °C ~ +60 °C|
|Rated Temperature reading accuracy||Better than ±0.5 °C for measurements from -20 °C~+40 °C -typically ±0.3 °C
Better than ±0.8 °C for other measurements - typically ±0.5 °C
|Rated temperature resolution on LCD||Data logging memory : 7770 logs - eg 53 days @ 10min logging, 80 days @ 15min logging
Day summary statistics memory (for display on LCD): up for 30 days of Max/Min and duration values
|Sampling Interval||configurable from 30seconds to hourly|
|Logging Modes||Supports ‘continuous’ wrap around or specific recording period|
|Real time clock accuracy||Quartz crystal locked real time clock.
Rated accuracy ±25ppm @ 25 °C (equiv to 2.5 seconds/day)
Rated temperature coefficient is -0.034±0.006 ppm/ °C (i.e typically +/- 0.00294 seconds/day/°C)
|Download time||typically less than 5 seconds for full memory|
|Power Source||3V Lithium-Manganese Dioxide extended temperature chemistry|
|Battery Life||TRID30-7R: typically 1 year of operation
TRID30-7F: typically 2+ years of operation
|Size||93.0 mm(H)x54.5 mm(W)x8.6 mm(T)|
|Weight||TRID30-7R: 39 grams
TRID30-7F: 43 grams
|EMC Compliance||Complies with EC EMC directives (EN50081-1:1992 & EN 61000-6-1:2001)
Complies with FCC Part 15 Subparts A and B.
|Environmental||IP65 (when vertically mounted or hung)|
|FDA 21CFR Part 11 Compliance||Designed to comply with FDA 21CFR Part 11 (Digital signatures)|
|Reader interface||Standard LogTag® Interface cradle|
|Manufactured to meet the European RoHS Directive|
|LogTag® Recorders reserves the right to change this product’s specifications without notice.