The LogTag® Temperature Recorder incorporates an external temperature sensor uniquely arranged in a recess in the case. This design protects the sensor from damage but still provides a fast reaction time more associated with remote temperature sensors.
All standard temperature recording applications.
Using the LogTag® Interface and LogTag’s freely available companion software LogTag® Analyzer, the LogTag® is easily set-up for recording conditions including delayed start, sampling interval, number of readings, continuous or fixed number of readings and configuration of conditions to activate the ALERT indicator.
Readings are downloaded using LogTag® Analyzer which provides facilities for charting, zooming, listing data statistics and allows exporting the data to other applications such as Excel.
Please note: An interface is required for configuration and reporting
- Alert indicator – indicates if readings are outside of preset limits
- OK indicator indicates if still recording and if readings within configured limits
- Inspection mark in log by push button
- Push Button Logging start
- Rapid Download! Takes only seconds to download recordings
- 'Pre-Start' logging - LogTag® can be configured to record even if it has not been started.
- High performance at low cost
- Credit card sized case – thin enough to be easily mailed “letter rate”.
- Real time clock records time & temperature simultaneously
- Easy to use LogTag®Analyzer software that runs on any PC configures LogTag® for recording then downloads resulting data for analysis. Data can also be exported to formats compatible with other applications such as Excel
- Highly reliable and accurate
- Re-calibration to achieve higher accuracy possible
|Part Order Code||TRIX-8||TRIX-16|
|Temperature Sensor Measurement range||-40 ~ +85 °C|
|Recorder operating temperature range||-40 ~ +85 °C|
|Rated Temperature reading accuracy||
±0.5 °C for -20 °C~ +40 °C
Actual performance is normally much better than the rated values.
|Capacity||8000 temperature readings (16 Kbytes memory)||16159 temperature readings (32 Kbytes memory)|
|Sampling frequency||adjustable, 30 sec to several hours|
|Download Time||Typically with full memory in less than 5 seconds depending on computer or readout device used.||Typically with full memory in less than 10 seconds depending on computer or readout device used.|
|Power source||3V LiMnO2 Battery|
|Battery life||2~3 years typical use – longer (up to 5-10 years) if recorder is hibernated between uses.|
|Size||86 mm(H)x54.5 mm(W)x8.6 mm(T)|
|EMC Compliance||Tested and complies with EC EMC directives (EN 50081-1:1992 & EN 61000-6-1:2001)|
|EN12830 Compliance||Tested and complies to EN12830:1999 for transport, storage and distribution of chilled, frozen, deep frozen, quick-frozen food and others.|
|LogTag® Recorders reserves the right to change this product’s specifications without notice.|