LogTag Analyzer - Powerful Software
The powerful "LogTag Analyzer for Windows™" software allows fast download and archiving while its comprehensive graphical and list views simplify further data processing.
- Easy installation
- Automatic evaluation and storage of connected data loggers
- Displaying and printing recorded data in graph or table format
- FDA-compliant software
- Digital Signatures satisfying FDA 21CFR11 guidelines
- Automatic transmission of recorded data via email and upload to an FTP server
- Available in 17 languages (LogTag Analyzer 2)
- LogTag Analyzer 3 currently supports the languages German, English, French, Spanish and Russian. More languages coming soon...
LogTag Online (LTO) is a web-based online platform that provides alarm notifications, compliance, data storage and reporting functions. LTO allows its users to download data from LogTag data loggers, view the data in the cloud, and share and backup the data using a permission-based system.
- Easy access via your browser
- Transmit measurement data in real-time*
- Alarm notification via SMS and e-mail*
- Secure storage of measured data
- Permission system for users
- Comfortable sharing of data
- Management of multiple locations
* For the effective use of LogTag Online, a Wall Mounted Wireless Interface Cradle is recommended that allows your LogTag data loggers to send real-time data directly to the LogTag Online Cloud. Alternatively, you can manually read your data loggers via the WiFi interface to send the recorded data to LogTag Online. If you are looking for a LogTag data logger with integrated WiFi functions - the UTRED30-WiFi model offers this option.
Access Plans for LogTag Online
|Feature||Free access||Standard access|
|Location History||3 months||10 years|
|Notifications||Email and SMS|
|Number of SMS||N/A||45 in Germany (other countries on request)|
|File Storage LogTag Drive||1 year||10 years|
|Maximum number of files LogTag Drive||30||1000|
|Number of users||2||unlimited|