Humidity Calibrators and Handheld Hygrometers
Generation of defined RH - Calibration of Humidity Probes - Traceable Humidity Measurement
For calibration and verification of humidity sensors and humidity transmitters in operation.
The compact HygroCal 100 calibration system is a light-weight, portable and cost-effective instrument, allowing users to easily perform checks in-house and in the field. It is ideally suited for validation and calibration of relative humidity probes in manufacturing facilities, meteorological offices and during food manufacturing/processing.
- Extremely portable, (only 3.2 kg with desiccant and saturation chambers integrated)
- Intuitive UI makes automating probe verification simple
- Integral battery pack means validation can be done without access to services
- Validate 7 probes simultaneously (diameter 5...25mm)
- Automated validation procedures for complete hands-off probe verification
- Generates humidity levels between 5 and 95% RH in 10% intervals
- Fast stabilization of chamber humidity (in less than 5 minutes)
- Accuracy of ±0.5% RH, traceable to international standards
- Optionally, a chilled mirror reference hygrometer can be used as a reference instrument.
The S-904 Humidity and Temperature Generator is the ideal instrument for calibration and verification of relative humidity sensors and transmitters. With a chamber temperature range of 10 to 50°C, a to date unparalleled temperature uniformity across the chamber room and the ability to generate 10-90 % RH, performing accurate and repeatable calibrations is made easy and effective.
- Relative humidity and temperature control chamber
- Excellent stability within chamber (±0.2 %RH, ±0.05°C)
- Optional in-built data-logging for reference probe and probes under calibration
- Probes with body diameters between 5 to 25 mm can be accepted
- Accuracy of ±1% RH, traceable to international standards
- Temperature generation from 10 to 50°C, with ± 0.1°C stability
The Opti-Cal is a stand-alone calibrator for RH sensors providing humidity and temperature profiling with a built in, traceable cooled mirror reference hygrometer.
- Easily perform RH sensor calibrations in-house
- Easy to use, fully self-contained system
- Digital control of chamber temperature and humidity values
- Calibration range 10 to 90 %RH over 10 to 50°C chamber temperatures
- Integrated traceable reference hygrometer
- Best measurement capability
A precision hygrometer, combining drift free measurement with the fl exibility of a remote sensor. Ideal for laboratory and industrial measurements, or as a calibration reference.
- Fundamental drift-free dew-point measurement
- Convienient, transportable package
- ±0.2°Cdp accuracy; optional higher accuracy available
- High temperature sensor option to +130°C
- NEMA-12 bench-top housing
- Display and output of multiple engineering units
- High pressure sensor option to 25 MPa (250 barg)