Blast-Freezer/Climate Chamber for Biological Samples
Our laboratory blast-freezers/climate chambers allow you to precisely regulate temperatures (-75 °C to + 180 °C) and relative humidity (10 %RH to 98 %RH). Even in the standard version, our freezers already offer you the highest performance and can be customized according to your requirements.
The main functionality of our freezers is to generate and maintain the temperatures inside the chamber according to your settings. You can precisely control the time and temperature steps of the temperature profile to optimize the freezing of your biological samples.
Features of our BulkFrost freezers
- High temperature stability and uniformity at -75 °C through to + 180 °C
- Precise control of relative humidity between 10 %RH and 98 %RH
- High flexibility when configuring parameters
- Software for detailed evaluation and graphic representation
- Option to start simulations with delay
- Communication via WiFi and Ethernet
- Automated notifications and alerting (email)
- Simultaneous control of several freezers using a mobile device
Benefit from years of expertise
Our CiK team is available to you at any time, providing advice and support, and will also assist you with complex and challenging issues. Benefit from our many years of project experience in almost all industries and receive ideal proposals for your individual application. It is our goal to support you in continuously improving the quality of your products.
0721 – 62 69 08 50
In addition to a wide range of configuration options, we also offer you custom designs (simulation of sunlight, nitrogen cooling, air control and more). The modular structure of our freezers makes after-sales maintenance and upgrades extremely efficient.
The ergonomic design allows easy access to the chamber - whether for maintenance or control processes. The control interface is located on the front door and the water tank can be easily accessed from the lower front panel.
Secure Locking System
The security of your processes is increased further by an electromagnetic locking system.
Mobility and Stability
Even in the basic configuration, the wheels and feet give the chamber mobility and stability even on uneven surfaces.
Humidity control - Humidifier
Humidifier with a dedicated temperature control and control software:
- does not require distilled or de-ionized water
- uses "dry" steam to avoid condensation on the samples and to reproduce real environmental conditions.
Remote access to your freezer is possible via the built-in controller and a comprehensive range of software - a system for several chambers is also available on request.
Systems and Interfaces
Configuration and Control by PLC and Advanced HMI
Precise air control
Ensures precise control of the climatic parameters inside the chamber with minimal thermal fluctuation. An axial fan enables rapid temperature changes.
|Bulkfrost 340||Bulkfrost 600||Bulkfrost 1200||Bulkfrost 1600|
|Temperature Range||-75 °C to +180 °C||-75 °C to +180 °C||-75 °C to +180 °C||-75 °C to +180 °C|
|Chamber Volume||337 liters||553 liters||1,076 liters||1,439 liters|
|Temperature Stability||±0.5 to ±1 °C||±0.1 to ±0.3 °C||±0.1 to ±0.3 °C||±0.1 to ±0.3 °C|
|Heating Rate||8 °C / minute||6 °C / minute||6 °C / minute||4.5 °C / minute|
|Cooling Rate||5.5 °C / minute||5.5 °C / minute||5 °C / minute||2.3 °C / minute|
Features of the Basic Version
- MyKratosTM and MyAngel24TM - Controllers with powerful software and the remote access capability
- Water connection with water softener
- Inspection window with transparent heat coating
- Internal illumination
- Castors and feet
- Electromagnetic locking system
- Silicone access ports, 80 mm (left) and 150 mm diameter (right)
- Digital Min/Max thermometer with chamber-independent sensor
- 1x stainless steel shelf
- System for dehumidification (can be activated during the heating phase)
- Ecological refrigerant with GWP <2500 (Global Warming Potential) - complies with emission limits for refrigerants according to European regulation 517/2014
Other topics that might interest you:
Data Logger and Monitoring Systems
Test Cabinets for
We use personally identifiable data to continually optimize our website for your benefit. Please help us to help you, by accepting our cookies. You can find additional information in our data protection policy.