Would you like to know more?
The SenseAnywhere sensor modules are reliable precision data loggers which, in addition to taking measurements, also record these data in internal memory. Should a problem occur in your infrastructure (interrupted wireless link, defective router, loss of internet, etc) your valuable data are still safe.
The data transmission uses the proven, permitted radio frequency of 868 MHz and guarantees a stable, reliable and error-free data connection. The batteries in the SenseAnywhere data loggers are soldered and last for a ground-breaking 10 (!) years. What does this mean for you? No failures, no battery changes, no follow-up costs and no contact problems.
The modules are attractive, compact, and can be positioned anywhere. Alternatively, the integrated holder can be secured in the appropriate locations using the supplied screws or the attached adhesive strips.
- 24/7 remote access to real-time data, no matter where you are
- Alerting via SMS and email
- Internal memory for up to 18,500 samples
- Wireless range of 100 meters (extendable to 600 m)
- 10-year battery life
- Temperature range from -40 °C to + 70 °C
- Temperature range from -200 ºC to +200 ºC with external PT100 sensor
- Intuitive, browser-based software
- Visualization of measured data
- Easy export of recorded data
- Exchange functionality for recalibration period - no gaps in your data
- Convenient monitoring during transport with the optional SwitchHolder
- Installation qualification (IQ), operational qualification (OQ) and 21CFR11 certification available
How it works
SenseAnywhere Data LoggerThese measuring devices (data loggers) reliably record your measurement data on site (for example refrigeration temperature, storage temperature, etc.) and transmit them wirelessly to a SenseAnywhere AccessPoint. In addition, the recorded values are stored in internal memory, so they are not lost in the event of a failure of the infrastructure (radio link, access point, router, internet).
SenseAnywhere AccessPointThis device can directly access the internet via your router, in the same way your PC can. The SenseAnywhere AccessPoint (Data Recipient) wirelessly collects all data from each of the deployed SenseAnywhere loggers and forwards them to the SenseAnywhere Server (see below).
Browser based softwareThis is the control center for your monitoring system. Via browser-based software, you have access to your data from any Internet-enabled device, to view, evaluate or summarize it in reports. The system alerts you reliably when specified thresholds (for example temperature) are exceeded.
Secure storage on the SenseAnywhere cloud serverThe SenseAnywhere monitoring system reliably records your data and saves 18,500 measured values with their associated time stamps in the internal memory, directly at the point of measurement (i.e. in the data logger). In addition, recorded data is stored on a secure cloud server in Europe.
The collected measurement data is forwarded to a Microsoft Azure central computer with multi-layer security in Europe (Netherlands and Ireland). Here, all of your measurement data are collated via secure channels (https protocol), which we process and evaluate for you - fully automatic and in real-time.
Your measurement data are saved redundantly every 5 minutes according to the highest security standards and are protected against loss.For you, this means that your data is safe even in the unlikely event that the entire infrastructure fails.
Saving resources and costs through sustainability
In addition to developing and producing measuring instruments which help to protect our environment and health, we are therefore committed to greater sustainability and efficient use of resources. We want our measuring instruments to be capable of long-term use, and we, therefore, focus on stability and high quality in the development of our AiroSensors.
Convenient & Risk-free
- Reliable monitoring around the clock (24/7) with alarming by email and SMS.
- Automatically generated reports show all the necessary data and diagrams.
- Free demo kit, free phone support, 100-day right of return.
Safe & Reliable
- Maximum data security even in the event of a total infrastructure failure.
- No maintenance, extremely robust, no battery change, fully automatic software updates.
- Made from food-safe materials, 21CFR11 compliant, can be individually calibrated
Innovative & trend-setting
- System setup in minutes - no cables to lay, no software to install.
- Cloud-based software (SaaS) with worldwide access via PC, Mac, tablet or smartphone.
- The latest wireless transceiver technology, combined with a low-power microprocessor and MEMS sensor technology, allows a 10-year battery life.
Flexible & customizable
- Equally suitable for small facilities as well as large-scale industrial installations, warehouses and building complexes.
- Ideal for transit monitoring with non-contact, automatic reading of data at stopovers and final destination.
- A GSM module provides data in real-time if no direct Internet access is possible, for example during transit or at remote depots.
Sustainable & Cost Saving
- Our wireless data loggers have a battery life of 10 years. Even if data is transmitted every 5 minutes are transmitted. Unique on the market!
- The battery, designed to last the life of the logger, not only avoids the chemical waste generated when replacing batteries
chemical waste, but also the cost and energy associated with manufacturing, ordering, shipping, replacing and properly
and proper disposal of dead batteries and the associated energy.