Custom-made Walk-in Climate Chambers
Our walk-in Climate Chambers provide the perfect solution for simulation of changing climate conditions. Ideal for testing large products, product batches, or even entire vehicles.
Each one of our Kambic walk-in climate chambers is fitted out with state-of-the-art equipment that reliably creates demanding conditions for tests in varying climatic environments. Modern measuring and monitoring systems record the test data precisely. The quality of the implementation keeps the rooms functioning optimally for years, even with demanding test cycles.
You need an individual solution?
We have successfully implemented a large number of customer-specific solutions, featuring numerous functions and options.
Features and Attributes
- PLC-based controller with automatic process control
- Efficient thermal insulation with different thickness insulation panels
- Backup system
- Condensation unit (inside or outside)
- Compressor-based refrigeration system
- Observation Window for doors of different sizes
- Heavy-duty closing mechanism with safety release from the inside
- Interior made entirely of stainless steel, powder-coated on the outside
- Access ports with plugs both end
- Electronics compartment (inside or outside)
- Chamber features individually adapted shelves with height-adjustable wire shelves
- Fully customizable accessories
External Dimensions individual Internal dimensions individual Display Accuracy 0.1 °C / 1 %RH Temperature Range -40 °C to +90 °C Temperature stability up to ± 0.2 °C Temperature uniformity up to 1 °C @ 37 °C Temperature controller PID control Humidity range 10 %RH to 95 %RH Humidity stability (illumination off) up to 3 %RH Humidity controller Steam Generator / Ultrasonic Humidifier / Dew Point Refrigeration Air-cooled compressor unit (water-cooled as an option) Power supply 3 x 400 V 50/60 Hz (+ 10%) Access ports (mm) 40 standard (optionally 50 or 90) Interface RS 232 (optionally USB or Ethernet)
We realize walk-in climate chambers on a world-class level
Temperature range from -40 °C to +90 °C
Temperature stability up to ±0.2 °C
Temperature uniformity of up to 1 °C
Heating and cooling rates up to 13 °C/minute
Humidity range from 10 to 90 %RH
Humidity Stability up to 3 %RH
Renowned customers rely on Kambic Climate Chambers:
We specialize in custom solutions for environmental simulation
Many options exist to individually customize your tests. These include access openings, heavy floor reinforcements, various wall thicknesses and form factors, low-noise enclosures, doors, windows, temperature and humidity ranges, metrological properties, LN2- boost and many more. Contact us so we can assess your project!
This walk-in climate chamber, designed as a freight container, is used as a mobile test rig. The requirements for this climate chamber were very specific and had to be observed precisely so that they would match the chamber from another manufacturer exactly. Despite its enormous size, the achieved metrological properties of the climatic chamber were better than required.
Walk-in climate chamber in form of a freight container
- Mobile test rig as a freight container
- Chamber volume of 45 m³
- Temperature range from -25 °C to +60 °C
- Temperature stability better than +/- 0.5 °C
- Temperature uniformity better than +/- 3 °C
Contact us via phone, email or live chat
and we will discuss your requirements, costs and everything you want to know in an informal, non-binding conversation.
Why not right now?
0721 - 62 69 08 50 | email@example.com