Customized Climate Chamber Solutions
From individual metrological properties to individual volumes - we specialize in realizing custom solutions for environmental simulation. Your specific requirements can be analyzed and implemented down to the smallest detail. Describe your unique application scenario to us and our engineers will develop a tailor-made system for you.
How can special solutions be individualized?
- Individual sizes
Ranging from miniature versions to container sizes and walk-in climate chambers
- Individual temperatures
Ultra-low temperatures are available, and so are extremely high temperatures
- Individual test parameters
Dust, UV light, gas are just some of the many parameters that can be implemented
- Individual designs
Special feed-throughs, individual design of the chamber interior or other form factors
- Individual heating and cooling rates
- ... and everything else that is feasible on a technical level!
Walk-in climate chamber in form of a freight containerThis walk-in climate chamber, designed as a freight container, is used as a mobile test rig. The requirements for this climate chamber were very specific and had to be observed precisely so that they would match the chamber from another manufacturer exactly. Despite its enormous size, the achieved metrological properties of the climate chamber exceeded the requirements.
- Mobile test rig as a freight container
- Chamber volume of 45m³
- Temperature range from -25 °C to +60 °C
- Temperature stability better than +/- 0.5 °C
- Temperature uniformity better than +/- 3 °C
Climatic chamber for heavy loads
Alternating temperature climate tests for electric motors require rapid heating and cooling rates, high heat compensation and a wide range of connections, for example, for cooling water and electricity. In addition to these attributes, the climate chamber also features a special device for loading.
For the easiest handling possible of the electric motors, our special solution is equipped with rails so that the motors can be loaded and unloaded flexibly. This way, many electric motors can be tested in a short time.
- Extra sturdy design of the interior
- Chamber volume of 2 m³
- Cooling / heating rate of 10 °C / minute
- Temperature range from -45 °C to +160 °C
- Humidity range from 10 to 90 %RH
Climate chamber with pneumatic loading rampThis climate chamber is equipped with a pneumatic ramp and a pass-through design for easy loading and unloading by trolley, as part of a production line for plastic polymer parts. The conditioning of the material requires a high temperature of +40 °C to +95 °C and a relative humidity of up to 95 %RH.
- Pass-through with pneumatic loading ramp
- Special properties for conditioning polymers
- Temperature range from +40 °C to +95 °C
- Relative humidity of up to 95 %RH
Temperature Chamber Custom Solutions
Temperature chamber with sliding doorFor this project, the particular area available in the customer's production line had to be taken into account. This required the door of the chamber to be designed as a sliding door. A two-hand release was installed to open and close the door. An automatic door stop was installed as an additional safety precaution.
The heating of the assembly parts such as the bushes, sprockets and brake armatures required a temperature range of up to 300 °C.
- Vertically opening sliding door
- Chamber volume of 190 liters
- Temperature range from +5 °C to +300 °C
- Temperature stability of 0.1 °C
- Temperature uniformity of ± 1.8 °C at +200 °C
- Special functions for testing gas meters
- Temperature range from +30 °C to +65 °C
- Controllable air flow from +30 °C to +65 °C
- Air flow from 0 to 100 m³ per hour
Specially developed for the sterile heating of compressed air in clean room environments of the pharmaceutical industry.
Learn more about model GKZ-01
Ultra-fast temperature chamber with extended temperature range
Temperature chamber according to EN 60068-3-5 with a cooling rate of 13 °C / min at a temperature range of -40 °C to +200 °C.
Learn more about model TK-1800
Temperature chamber for field use
Temperature chamber with a 1,000-liter volume and a cooling system for tropical environments - encased in a heavy-duty container for safe transport and field use.
Learn more about model TK-1000 CK
Ultra-fast temperature chamber for field use with an extended temperature range
Temperature chamber according to EN 60068-3-5 with a cooling rate of 6 °C / min with a temperature range from -50 °C to +180 °C, 1,000 liter volume and a cooling system designed for use in tropical environments.
Learn more about model TK-1000 CLKTUF