HOBO Data Loggers and Weather Stations - Support & Downloads
This area is provided specifically for HOBO users and contains information for installation and safe operation of HOBO products.
HOBOware is Onset’s flagship graphing and analysis software package for HOBO data loggers. It allows you to view, graph, and analyze data with point-and-click simplicity. You can easily set up your application in a matter of minutes, quickly read out and plot data, and export those to spreadsheets for further analysis. Learn more
Note: A USB cable is required to operate HOBO data loggers.
Download your free 30 day trial of HOBOware Pro today. From set-up to analysis, no other data logger software can compare to the power and simplicity of HOBOware Pro.
- Windows: Windows 10 (Home, Pro), Windows 8 and 8.1 (Core, Pro), Windows 7 (Pro, Ultimate, Enterprise* and Home Premium)
*Note on Windows 7 Enterprise: While HOBOware has been modified to work on Windows 7 Enterprise, there may be local configurations of that operating system that will not work with HOBOware.
- Mac OS X: Versions 10.9.x, 10.10.x and 10.11.x.
- Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 1.7.0_17 or above (32-bit or 64-bit on Windows). Please note that version 1.6, also known as Java 6, is no longer supported.
- One of the following Internet browsers: Safari 8, 9, Microsoft Internet Explorer 10, 11, and the most recent versions of Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Minimum screen resolution of 1024x768. Recommended screen resolution of 1280x800 or greater, particularly if the displayed language is not English.
- 256+ colors
- Processor Speed, Memory and Disk Space:
High End Mid Range Low End Lowest End CPU 2.9 GHz dual core 2.0 GHz dual core 1.8 GHz single core 1.8 GHz single core RAM 3 GB 2 GB 1.5 GB 1 GB Disk Space 256 MB+ 256 MB+ 256 MB+ 300 MB User Model 4 3 2 1
- Communicate to the HOBO MX data loggers using Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology
- Internet connection not required to use HOBOmobile
- Set data loggers name, password, logging rate, alarm threshold, start & stop time
- HOBOmobile can automatically upload data to Onset’s HOBOlink service for storing and merging data files.
- Configure and clear audible alarms
- Page the data logger
- Download and view data
- Export and share data as CSV, TXT, XLSX, or HOBO files
- Multi-language support (Android version only)
Minimum System Requirements
- iOS 10.X, 11.X and 12.X
- Android 4.4, 5.0, 5.1, 6.0.1, 7.0-7.1.2 and 8.0 Bluetooth 4.0
More information is available on our video channel.