Multi-Use USB PDF Temperature Recorder
The LogTag® UTRIX-16 requires no special hardware or proprietary software to access the recorded data and can generate a fully detailed PDF report.
Data logger with integral USB connector. The LogTag® UTRIX-16 satisfies the growing need for a cost effective and reliable multi-use temperature recorder with built-in USB.
It stores real-time temperature readings over a measurement range of -30 °C to +70 °C, displays user-configurable alerts, and comes with an integrated, long-life USB connector.
The UTRIX-16 is enclosed in the same robust and durable polycarbonate case common to other LogTag products.
- Automatically generates a PDF report and an Excel data file - no special download software required.
- Automatically generates an encrypted LogTag® data file - for a more detailed analysis and to comply with FDA CFR21 Part 11.
- Fully user configurable via LogTag Analyzer for individual alarm settings, start options, trip length and log interval.
- Durable, reliable USB connector with gold plated contacts, designed for multiple insertions.
- Up to 16,129 recordings - provides over 3 months logging at 10 minute sample intervals.
- Suitable for any multi-use application where the recorder can be recovered and reused.
|Measurement Range||-30 °C to +70 °C|
|Rated Temperature Reading Accuracy||Better than ±0.5 °C for -20 °C to +40 °C
Better than ±0.7 °C for -30 °C to -20 °C & +40 °C to +60 °C
Better than ±0.8 °C for +60 °C to +70 °C
|Capacity||16,129 real time temperature recordings, non-volatile
|Sampling Interval||Configurable from 30 seconds to 18 hours|
|Start Options||Push button start or specific date/time|
|Start up delay||Configurable from 1 minute to 72 hours|
|Environmental||IEC 60529: IP 64 with USB cap fitted|
|Power Source||3V Lithium battery– non replaceable|
|Battery Life||2-3 years of normal use, based on 15 minute logging
and monthly data download
|Size||93 mm(H) x 54.5 mm (W) x 8.6 mm (T) including USB cap|
|Alarm Functions||High/low, single, consecutive and cumulative alarm
events, ‘OK’/’ALERT’ indicators
|Connection Interface||USB 2.0, High durability, metal A-type plug|
|Software||Adobe Reader, LogTag Analyzer® 2.6 or higher|
|LogTag® Recorders reserves the right to change this product’s specifications without notice.|