Laboratory Ovens and Heating Cabinets
Our Kambic heating cabinets and ovens are considered top-of-the-line products. Whether you want to sterilize or dry, for heat treatment to reduce stress or for material preheating - we have high-quality solutions for laboratory use.
Heating Oven up to 300 °C
SP series: SP-55C, SP-105C, SP-190C, SP440C, SP-910C, SP-1300C
These high-performance heating ovens enable drying, heat and surface treatment and hardening with precise temperature settings in a temperature range of +30 °C to +300 °C.
- Pilot & research hot air drying
- Drying after washing
- Material and tooling pre-heating
- Hot air sterilization
- Hardening of potting and filling materials
Find out more in the product data sheet
High-Temperature Ovens and Heat Ovens up to 600 °C
SP Fire Series: SP-60C Fire, SP-190C Fire, SP-420C Fire, SP875C Fire
The high-temperature ovens of the SP-Fire series from Kambic enable precise temperature generation in a temperature range of +30 °C to +600 °C.
Heat treatment, surface treatment, hardening - all at precise temperatures:
• Heat treatment for stress relief
• High-temperature drying
• Preheating of casting tools
• Hardening of filling materials
Choose from ovens for high temperatures with a chamber volume of 64 to 875 litres.
Learn more about the technology and the models.
- Long-term stability tests in pharmaceutical and food industries
- Storage of climate-sensitive products (for example in the pharmaceutical industry, biotech, etc.)
- Provision of pre-defined calibration conditions
- Material tests under defined temperature and/or humidity conditions
- Material conditioning (e.g. annealing of plastics for automotive and electrical industries)
- Ageing and stress tests in controlled environments
- and many more ...
- Using intelligent PID control, this innovative system provides extremely uniform and stable temperature distribution across the entire chamber, covering the entire working range.
- Fan-forced air circulation
- The units are operated via an innovative and user-friendly console with an LCD and offer configurable functions (10 individual programs, each with 10 steps, cycling, variable heating/cooling ramp profiles etc...)
- Visual and audible alarms in the event of a failure
- Dual protection system against uncontrolled over-temperature events
- Heating elements turn off automatically if measured temperature exceeds the set threshold by 5°C
- Mechanical over-temperature protection if the temperature exceeds maximum allowed values
- Interior chamber manufactured from 1.4301 (SAE S30400) stainless steel
- High-performance heat insulation with Aluminium finish and air gap
- Stainless steel wire tray
- Software for control and documentation