Temperature and Humidity Logger DL2000
Vaisala’s DL2000 data loggers were developed with the aim to provide the highest level of accuracy for monitoring temperature, relative humidity and an analogue signal of your choice. They are the industry leaders and a superior alternative to data recorders and hard-wired systems.
- Adjustable recording intervals
- Long-life battery with a 10-year life
- NIST traceable, A2LA accredited calibration available
- Utilization of Steinhart-Hart coefficients stored in each data recorder for high system accuracy
- Integrated, high-precision, capacitive thin-film polymer humidity sensor
- Snap-in logger cradle for easy network connectivity
- Timebase calibrated over the operating temperature range
- Optional: Analogue inputs available
Data Loggers VL-Series
Combined with the vLog VL software, the VL logger models provide a superior, high-accuracy solution for use in FDA/GxP regulated environments by providing tamper-proof files and encrypted electronic records that meet 21 CFR Part 11 requirements.
Data Loggers SP-Series
The SP models provide a compact, easily-deployable, highly accurate measurement and recording device for use in non-FDA/GxP regulated industries. Coupled with vLog SP software for downloading, displaying and analyzing of recorded environmental data -including reporting- the SP models were designed for use in non-FDA/GxP regulated environments.
- Dimensions: 85 x 59 x 26 mm, 76 g
- Interfaces: RS-232, USB, Ethernet, WiFi, PoE network interface also available
- Mounting: Magnetic strip; 3M Dual Lock TM fasteners
- PC Software: Software for graphical evaluation & reporting
vLog SP for SP models
vLog VL for VL models
viewLinc for continuous monitoring and alerting
OPC server for existing, OPC-compatible monitoring systems
- Internal clock: Accuracy +/- 1 min/month when operating between -25 °C and +70 °C
- Electromagnetic compatibility: FCC Part 15 and CE
- Power source: Internal 10-year lithium battery
(Battery life specified with a sample interval of 1 min. or longer)
- Data Sample Capacity: 35,100 12-bit samples
- Memory Type: Non-volatile EEROM
- Memory Modes: User-selectable. Wrap (FIFO) or stop when memory is full. User selectable start time. User selectable stop time (VL models only).
- Sampling Rates: User-selectable (in 10-second intervals) from 1 every 10 seconds to once a day.
(battery life specified with a sample interval of 1 min. or longer)
|Type||Sensor||Calibrated Measurement Range1||Operating Range||Initial Accuracy2||One Year Accuracy3||Resolution|
|Internal Temperature Sensor||-25 °C to +70 °C||-35 °C to +85 °C||+/-0.10 °C from +20 °C to +30 °C
+/-0.15 °C from -25 °C to +70 °C
|+/-0.15 °C from +20 °C to +30 °C
+/-0.25 °C from -25 °C to +70 °C
|0.02 °C at +25 °C|
|Internal RH sensor||45 %RH at 10 °C
10 %RH to 80 %RH at +25 °C
45 %RH at +45 °C
|0 %RH to 100 %RH
|+/-1 %RH from 10 %RH to 90 %RH at +20 °C to +30 °C
+/-2% RH from 10 %RH to 90 %RH at -20 °C to +70 °C
|+/-2 %RH from 10 %RH to 90 %RH at +20 °C to +30 °C
+/-3 % RH from 10 %RH to 90 %RH at -20 °C to +70 °C
- Custom calibration points available upon request including full ICH coverage.
- Initial accuracy includes all known influence quantities present at the time of Calibration including calibration uncertainty, mathematical fit, data logger resolution, hysteresis and reproducibility.
- One Year Accuracy includes all known influence quantities present during the operation of a data logger over the course of one year including initial accuracy and long-term drift. Not included is any drift related to atypical contamination or misuse.
|Sample Rates||Number of Channels Enabled*|
|10 seconds||4.0 days||2.0 days|
|1 minute||24.3 days||12.1 days|
|5 minutes||4.0 months||2.0 months|
|15 minutes||1.0 years||6.0 months|
|1 hour||4.0 years||2.0 years|
- Temperature channel must be enabled when the humidity channel is enabled.